Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 and a second office in Pécs in 2012 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
We are currently looking for talented individuals in our Pécs office for a
Coordinator with fluent English (Service Request Coordinator)
The Service Request Coordinator validates and coordinates a variety of requests from the customer end user related to their hardware and software use.
- Coordinate and follow up the requests
- Follow up router’s delivery status and technicians’ schedule
- Handle outgoing and incoming calls
- To ensure the client is kept continuously and proactively informed on the progress of the submitted requests and that client relationship is developed and maintained.
- Ensure clear and polite telephone and e - mail communication
- Ensure these requests are executed within agreed deadlines in line with the Customer Service Level Agreement
- Fluency in English
- 1-2 years of experience in a multinational environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge/experience of PC systems & components is a plus
Job Specific Skills:
- Customer service skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational and coordinating skills,
- Tenacity, can-do attitude and accuracy
- Resistance to monotony
If you would like to join us, please register with your English CV on our website or via the email address below and write the position’s name into the subject field.
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to training and development possibilities, as well as challenging career prospects.