Controls Lead Analyst
- 1 year fixed term
Our Partner is the leading global financial services company, providing broad range of financial products and services to its customers globally.
- A challenging role within the Finance Controls Monitoring Team. Primary purpose is to ensure that controls are effectively monitored, and control related issues are appropriately addressed and escalated, across the EMEA region.
- To ensure that control issues are effectively identified and escalated;
- To perform control file reviews across all areas to ensure consistency of control environment;
- To perform control deep dives across all business areas and countries, to identify control deficiencies, control best practises and consistency of approach;
- To ensure that control meetings are properly and effectively run, across Finance, Product Control, Financial Reporting & Control;
- To prepare control guidelines
- Higher degree in economics
- Fluent English language skills
- 7-8 years of experience in finance / accounting / controls
- Audit experience is a plus
- Good communication skills, ability to analyse issues and ensure appropriately escalated and resolved.
- Self-starter who proactively seeks to improve existing controls and streamline processes
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet reporting and project deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills