Organica Water is a global provider of innovative solutions for the treatment and recycling of wastewater. Over the past two decades Organica has developed a truly unique approach, enabling customers all over the world to address urban water challenges in a cost- and resource-efficient manner. Organica is backed and financed by leading US, European, and Chinese private equity investors, along with the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-investment arm of the World Bank Group. The company has offices in Hungary - Budapest, India – New Delhi, China - Shanghai, Indonesia - Jakarta, and the USA - Princeton, NJ.
Organica is currently looking to fill the position of
with the main responsibility of managing and coordinating all controlling issues related to the company’s acitivities, providing timely reporting to assist in key decision-making by the company’s management.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Prepare annual reports in accordance with the Hungarian Acts and IFRS directives or investor requirements
- Prepare consolidated financial reports in accordance with the IFRS directives or investor requirements
- Consolidate reports of the subsidiary companies controlled by Organica, implement and supervise the necessary work processes
- Monitor the monthly reconciliation of billed /unbilled vs. revenue activity with the support of the controlling team
- Analyze project financial reports
- Lead and manage the controlling team
- Oversee the maintenance and improvements to the ERP system specific to controlling functions
- Support the annual planning and budgeting process.
- Oversee and exercise controls on expenses versus budget and versus Company policies and goals.
- Assist the Director – Accounting and Controlling in managing cash flow of the group and between group companies
- Prepare controlling reports, financial analysis and near-term cash-flow reports
- Control the process of maintaining the petty cash, invoicing and bank transfers, supervise the operation of bank transfer and petty cash
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other business related field
- Chartered Accountant certification with PM registration is required
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in various areas of accounting and financial reporting is required
- Minimum of 5 years of proven leadership experience
- Good knowledge of Hungarian Tax and IFRS (certification)
- International experience or work with an international Company is a plus
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, advanced Excel skills required, knowledge of SQL or other database is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of English
- Good and proven leadership and communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative, innovative, enthusiastic and positive
- Confidence, high level of energy and passion
- Self-starter; ability to work with minimum of supervision
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail, precision
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and able to manage constantly changing priorities
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Please review our values located at Link megjelenítése
If you think you are a fit for Organica and for this position please send your resume with salary requirement and motivation/cover letter to the e-mail address below.
For more information about our company visit: Link megjelenítése