Offering career opportunities and high quality working environment with continuous trainings and personal development, our client is seeking qualified candidates for Controllers Analyst position.
An analyst will be responsible for operational, general or financial accounting support including end-to-end processing, issue resolution and process improvements. Individuals may be responsible for the activities of specific countries.
Specific responsibilities include:
- transaction processing to account for complex SAP product movements
- ensuring the completeness and accuracy of volumetric movements and financial records
- reconciliation of plants, investigation and follow up of exceptions
- investigation, follow up and resolution of aged items
- key contact for SAP related issues
- preparation and analysis of key performance indicators
- Fluency in English written and verbal
- College or University degree (or pending degree with only the final exam outstanding) and at least 2 semesters accounting studies,
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office,
- Attention to detail,
- Ability to meet deadlines,
- SAP experience advantageous.