Our partner has long been known for its uncompromising commitment to quality and innovation in live events, original programming and storytelling in the media sector. They apply the same principles to creating and maintaining a collaborative work environ
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our partner has long been known for its uncompromising commitment to quality and innovation in live events, original programming and storytelling in the media sector. They apply the same principles to creating and maintaining a collaborative work environment in which creativity, innovation, and individual talents are valued. They are committed to retaining and recruiting talented employees and place a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. We are looking for a Financial Controller into their Budapest Center.
- Preparation of accurate and timely management reports in line with the company’s management reporting procedure
- Completing of actual vs. budget analysis including narratives
- Prepare and coordinate the submission of quartery financial and tax packages
- Preparation of forecast, projection, budget
- Maintain the intercompany allocation system
- Support the preparation of the US and Local GAAP consolidated financial statements
- Close collaboration and coordination with regional finance members
- Support ad hoc analysis, projects and requests
- Reports to the Finance Director
Elvárások / Requirements
- Completed bachelor’s degree in economics, finance or business
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar area preferably in a multinational environment (big 4 experience is an advantage)
- Solid accounting background (US GAAP and Hungarian accounting)
- Good knowledge of cross-border and multi-currency environment
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Solid knowledge of Excel (knowledge of Cognos, Sun accounting system is an advantage)
Amit kínálunk / Offer
The position offers competitive salary and varied tasks in a modern, multinational working environment.
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090