Control Tower Team Lead
Control Tower Team Lead - Your future position?
In this role you will be responsible for the Control Tower team which performs controlling and monitoring activities in the Supply Chain procedure. You will ensure timely and accurate processing of all Control Tower related activities for assigned team, in accordance with performance and quality standards in the Demand to Cash Delivery organisation and reporting in to the Head of Customer Care.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate and lead: you will supervise day to day operations within the Control Tower team and create strong morale and spirit in the team. You will coordinate and prioritize resolution of exceptions orders (rushes) and orders in distress with internal stakeholders. You will extract and update data for Customer Care Support Office Visual Performance Measmurement.
- Drive and enhance: you will propose and drive processes and organization optimization for more efficiency and reduced cost. You will work on reoccurring exceptions and Continuous Improvement with stakeholders and seek information from the business on Customers, production.
- Stakeholder management: you will build constructive and effective relationships with cross functional teams and stakeholders and communicate effectively with internal and external partners. You will liaise with Customer Care front office to provide customers with the best alternatives and handle and resolve any customer escalation by providing the necessary solutions.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University or College degree
- Min. 3 years of experience in Supply Chain management
- Min. 1 year of experience in team-leading role
- Customer focused mind-set
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office or equivalent tools
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás > Beszerzés, Logisztikai menedzser, Szállítási menedzser, Szállítási projekt menedzser
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Beszerzési menedzser, Beszerző
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|