Jelentkezési határidő: 2017.12.26.
Hirdetés azonosító: 1242006
We’re looking for heroes to our multinational partner. Join and discover one of the world’s leading communication services company which has over 100 years of history. Be part of the history!
Contract Support Manager (Italian)
- Manage high volume of simple or complex customer requests
- Work together with internal teams (commercial or business management)
- Update operational inventory with commercial data and customer order information
- Verify customer requirements and obtain appropriate pricing for the required services
- Coordinate pricing requests with understanding the cost and revenue impact of changes
- Track invoices, billing activities and report to management
- Maintain contact with the global implementation teams
- College or University degree
- Fluent in English and Italian
- 1-2 years experience in multinational environment
- Advanced level of MS Excel is mandatory
- Well-organized, structured personality
- Good communication skills
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Internal trainings to empower you to be at your best
- Innovative working environment where your ideas are heard
- Flexible working environment: home office day
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.