Contract Country Responsible (Italian)
Your new company
We are looking for Italian-speaking enthusiastic juniors or professionals with 1-2 years experience in logistics/order management/post-sale activities for a Contract Country Management position. Our partner company is a multinational company operating in business support services.
As a Contract Country Responsible, you will be the first contact point for Italy regarding daily operations:
- Interacting with customers and company representatives to handle a variety of functions.
- May answer non-technical questions regarding company products.
- Determines the status of returns, repairs, replacements, orders, delivery schedules, etc.
- Maintains records of returns, schedule changes, product enhancements or changes, product pricing and resolves return credit problems.
- May take orders by telephone and correspondence from customers and representatives, quotes prices and delivery dates.
What you’ll get in return:
- Multilingual environment
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Fluent language skills in English and Italian
- 2-3 years of experience in services, post-sales activities, contract administration or order management is preferred
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. Please understand that we only contact the selected candidates.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.