Continous Service Improvement Specialist
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Feladatok: - Identifies, through the review of measuring reports and other inputs, shortfalls in the level of service provided and opportunities for improvement. Elvárások: - 2+ years relevant experience in the same field Amit kínálunk: - Excellent Salary and Benefits package
- Owns and manages a Continuous Improvement Plan which includes measurable improvement targets, with defined benefits.
- Works closely with business areas such as Problem Management, Design and Capacity Management to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes, as part of the Continuous Improvement and evolution of the Services.
- Ensures that baseline data is captured to measure the effectiveness of all improvements.
- Collaborates and attends meetings with the partner company and ecosystem partners regarding the cross functional CSI approach and to input into a CSI Tracker showing monthly attainment, month by month comparison and trends.
- On a quarterly basis, reviews the Continuous Improvement Plan with the partner company.
- Provides suggestions and plans regarding improvements targets that have not been achieved to the client.
- ITIL certificate
- Excellent English is a must
- Ability to handle many streams of information and control inputs into a document prior to production
- Attention to detail and highly analytical thinking
- Capable of taking initiatives and understanding of the business impact of the role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Sense of ownership and accountability
- Passion for excellence
- Good understanding and use of analytical tools, techniques and behaviours.
- Excellent communicator and negotiator
- Multinational, dynamic team
- Development opportunities
- Identifies, through the review of measuring reports and other inputs, shortfalls in the level of service provided and opportunities for improvement.
- 2+ years relevant experience in the same field
- Excellent Salary and Benefits package
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090