Consultant - Customer Service recruitment
Do you have customer service background but you feel it's time to try out something new? Why not recruiting for positions you have experience so far?
Do you have valuable language knowledge that you would like to use on a daily basis?
Would you like to change career directions but you are sticked to a people-oriented position which requires continuous consultancy?
Belive us, career change is possible with Randstad!
As a Consultant in Recruitment
- you will be responsible for the entire selection process (understanding the position, sourcing and pre-screening and interviewing candidates, career coaching, offer management).
- You can use your creativity by creating eye-catching job advertisements, developing unique sourcing strategies, consulting with candidates and answering clients’ needs.
- You have to analyze, understand and solve complex business situations and recruitment problems with the help of Randstad’s services and solutions.
- You can help others to start or boost a career: with your advices and knowledge about the market you will be able to match job seekers with their dream positions.
- Specialized in a specific professional area you will be in contact with several different companies and clients from whom you will learn a lot about market trends, economic processes, current HR and recruitment issues.
- University or college degree
- Strong English and Hungarian language knowledge
- 1-5 years of professional experience
- Commitment and passion for recruitment
- Strong team player attitude
- Energetic, result-oriented and proactive approach
- Empathetic personality
- “Never give up” attitude
What does the job offer to you?
- The opportunity to be part of a market leading recruitment firm with global presence
belonging to Randstad is a really awesome thing!
- You will be able to learn the ins and outs of the recruitment during a complex training process
- Multinational, secure background with meaningful tasks
- You can develop excellent interviewing skills and a consultant attitude.
- We will teach you how the recruitment business is working - sales of the service, pricing, contract management and
- Working on various positions will open your horizons; you will be in daily contact with different sectors, industries, companies, hiring managers.
- You will have a wide network in your own field of expertise - you will realize that you have contacts everywhere
- Flexible job (part-time / full-time) with the opportunity of home office once a week; in a beautiful office with inspirational colleagues and clients with whom it’s an honour to work together.
- Attractive benefits package (cafeteria, bonus, premium health insurance, extra holidays)
Humán erőforrás > Fejvadász, Személyzeti tanácsadó, Toborzó
Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat / Szolgáltatás > Ügyfélszolgálati munkatárs
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|