Construction EHS Manager
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in an engineering or science discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in construction or plant operations with specific experience in EHS policies, regulations and procedures.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- A good knowledge and capability in Microsoft Office products such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- A working knowledge to expertise level in EHS risks, policies, procedures and control measures related to construction activities.
- Provide focus, definition and technical expertise for the development of a proactive contruction project EHS policy, vision and values
- Audit Equipment, Vendor, Service Providers and Site Contractors verifying compliance with the projects EHS values, policies, procedures and goals
- Provide direction, priority and technical expertise for the implementation EHS projects
- Develop a site specific project EHS program including the necessary procedures to ensure compliance
- Review project specifications, drawings, policies and procedures to ensure compliance
BASELINE SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Able to work in a group that understands the need for flexibility and contingency planning to ensure proper execution
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.