This stylish luxury hotel, Corinthia Hotel Budapest is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual who is seeking to embark on a career in hospitality.
- Direct report to the Director of Communications
- Keep contact with journalists and PR agencies and other partners in various markets
- Organize and coordinate press visits and other PR related events
- Keep track of the media presence of the hotel
- Writing press releases and copies for marketing materials
- Coordinate the creation of the physical collaterals
- Keep the Corinthia standards at all times
- Work collaboratively with the other departments to understand and promote their
- respective events and programs
- Communicate with other departments about the activities
- Special projects defined by the Director of Communications
- Excellent communication in English and Hungarian, both verbal and written
- College or university degree, ideally major in marketing or journalism
- Good task management and problem solving skills
- Creative, dynamic, outgoing personality
- Good time management
- Ability to work both individually and as a team member
The ideal candidate has:
- Copywriting skills at least in Hungarian, in English is a strong advantage
- Experience in creating printed and electronic materials, like flyers, brochures, etc.
Candidates are requested to submit their CV to the e-mail address below by 10th February, 2016.