We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
In this role, the shortlisted candidate will be responsible to manage the value chain related to Purchase Order Management, Reporting & Fulfillment.
The shortlisted candidate will have to be responsible to
- Expedite Purchase Orders based on the demands received from the ERP
- Drive Order Acknowledgement & Order Fulfillment as per the Need Date or the Promise Date by closely working with the supplier, logistics and the fulfillment teams of the business.
- Basis the urgency of any requirement, the candidate will have to pull-in or push-out orders and update the ERP for any change in supplier Promise Dates.
- Adherence to the KPI’s and business SLA’s is mandatory.
- Work closely with the suppliers and other business functions like Warehouse, Sourcing, Quality, Finance etc. to resolve any Material Discrepancy and work efficiently to drive fulfillment to avoid any delays in shipping.
- Responsible for preparing and reporting out their own KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Drive supplier performance improvements at commodity level and ensure reduction in supplier defects at warehouse.
- Manage customer escalations and provide appropriate resolution on time.
- Visit suppliers with approval of the customer to resolve fulfillment issues
- Cancellation negotiations must be done by the buyers
- Support suppliers in resolving any AP issues
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- University graduate in any discipline
- Must have sound knowledge of English – Good to have knowledge of French or German
- Preferable to have practical knowledge of any Oracle or any other ERP system
- Should have a minimum of 2 years of procurement experience especially in the Power, Aviation, Automobile industry
- Should possess a strong personality and have an analytical bent of mind
- Preferable to have a fair knowledge of industrial commodities
- Should possess good interpersonal skills and must be a team player
- Basic understanding of Sourcing & Procurement processes in manufacturing industry. Experience on handling procurement of direct materials is preferred
- Should be well versed in MS-Office applications like Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook etc.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit Link megjelenítése. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás > Beszerzés, Logisztikai menedzser, Logisztikai szakértő
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Beszerzési menedzser, Beszerző
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|