Collection Specialist with ENGLISH knowledge
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s
Pozíció leírása / Job description
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s lives. You are looking for us.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
The Collection Specialist is responsible for executing the collection / dunning activities to make sure that the company’s cash flow position is improved and AR aged balances are followed up regularly and the necessary actions are taken. As an AR expert with a broad spectrum of activities he/ she will be also involved in customer query resolution.
- Responsible for all Cash Collection activities in order to ensure that the DSO and bad debt targets are met.
- Monitor the assigned portfolio, identify delinquent accounts and promptly calling the customers once the account(s) become past due.
- Negotiate with customers in order to ensure the immediate payment for all outstanding invoices; mediate payment arrangements to ensure that invoiced debts do not become doubtful or bad.
- Resolve customer inquiries and disputes promptly & accurately by understanding customer & market needs.
- Produce regular weekly / monthly reports to show performance/trends etc, identify problems and take immediate corrective action to remedy.
Elvárások / Requirements
- University degree
- Degree in Economics or Finance is an advantage, but NOT A MUST
- Fluent ENGLISH knowledge
- Previous dispute management or collection experience is an advantage
- Excel knowledge is required
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
Amit kínálunk / Offer
The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission is to heal patients and restore lives.
- attractive compensation package
- exceptional benefits, including private health insurance
- private medical support and group life & accident insurance
- modern office close to the city center
You can build your career with us and later become an expert or even a team leader, or you can fulfill your aspirations as a valuable member of another department.
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090