We are recruiting new collegue to our client ( International Company ) as
CMF Specialist/ CMF Szakértő
The CMF Specialist is responsible for maintaining the Customer Master File, for managing the workflows which address creation of new customer accounts, maintenance and update of existing customer accounts; the position will be also responsible for maintaining the Scope-of-Supply for MSA contracts.Tasks:
- Act as gatekeeper of CMF (Customer Master File), manage workflow requests which address creation of new customer accounts, maintenance and update of existing customer accounts
- Screen and prioritize incoming requests received via workflow, email or phone.
- Produce regular reports on CMF workflow status, orders status with regards to shipping instructions, shipping documents, certificates, claims, invoices and present internally
- Support MSA Scope-of-Supply maintenance, interface cross-functionally to collect the data and obtain the necessary amendments.
- Process orders and quotes entry, validation and booking in accordance with applicable Order Rules
- Ensure on-time order and quote entry, validation and booking of customer orders.
- Prepare shipping instructions, shipping documents, certificates and other required documents to ensure on-time delivery and meet customer expectations
- Anticipate and perform administrative duties to meet needs of Customer Fulfillment Specialist and Parts Fulfillment team.
- Support new system releases and enhancement testing (i.e. Oracle ERP).
- Follow EHS rules and warn others to follow the rules, execute mandatory EHS trainings and immediately report the incidents and near misses as required.
- Further tasks not involved in this Job Description that the immediate leader/manager assigns verbally or in writing.
- College or university degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer service / Logistics
- Strong, passionate supporter of customer service excellence
- Fluent English and German is a must
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access) and MS Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, across a matrix organization
- Ability to work independently, work out and apply new ways of resolution
- Deadline oriented, strong attention to detail is a must
- Self-starter, capable of working with minimum supervision
- Tolerate monotonous work on a daily base
- Integrated Management Systems knowledge (pref. ORACLE)
We are looking forward to your English CV with salary expectation to the following address: E-mail cím megjelenítése.