For our team of developers, we are looking for a
who has a passion for designing and building cloud-native solutions. Do you have what it takes to build and improve innovative cutting-edge solutions that give our customers a head start in the new digital world?
You will be part of a team that develops cloud solutions for our customers on a daily basis, or help them migrate existing solutions to the cloud. You will have a complete digital playground/sandbox at your disposal where you have access to the latest application frameworks, cloud technologies, experts and relevant customer stories. This is where you really bring your code addiction to life.
You are aware of the latest developments in the field of cloud computing and find it exciting to share this knowledge with your colleagues. You’re able develop high-quality solutions that meet the high standards our customers have come to expect and think in terms of solutions. You are a team player with good social and communication skills. You are flexible and welcome unexpected changes.
- Graduate level education with an affinity for software development
- Good communication and listening skills
- Skills to organize your own work
- A good command of Dutch and English oral and written
- A technical degree
- A motivated, result-driven personality
- Experience in developing cloud-based applications on platforms like Azure, AWS, Open-stack and Cloud Foundry
- Experience with emerging PaaS, IaaS and SaaS solutions
- Prior experience migrating traditional applications to cloud platforms
- Prior experience with cloud-native development is a plus
- Experience with emerging open standards
- Experience with JEE technology platforms
- Experience with Open Technology runtimes and components
- Senior level backend Java or C# development experience
- Strong Agile background with good knowledge in best practices
What we offer
A diverse position with a lot of growth opportunities within a dynamic organization. In addition to a good salary and excellent employment conditions, personal development and pleasure in your work are important values within our organization. You get the opportunity to use your expertise for customers such as Vodafone, KPN, SPS, ASML and Philips.
At Hightech ICT we work with multidisciplinary, self-managing Agile project teams. We do not believe in a controlled, hierarchical organizational structure. Instead, you’ll find that we maintain an informal working atmosphere that promotes collaboration and direct relationships between employees.
IT / Informatika > Programozó, Rendszerfejlesztő, Szoftvertesztelő
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|
|Minimum bruttó fizetés||800000|
|Elvárt nyelvtudás||Angol, Holland|