On behalf of our prestigious multinational partner, we are looking for experienced Cloud Architects. It is a great opportunity to work with latest and fancy technologies.
- Provide SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for Account Implementations of Managed Private Cloud and Managed Hybrid Cloud solutions
- Be the primary point of contact for escalation and resolution of engineering issues for functional areas and projects related to Managed Private Cloud and Managed Hybrid Cloud solutions
- Provide cross-functional technical leadership across all affected solution components.
- Provide technical, communications and leadership skills to facilitate, mentor and lead.
- Collaborate with the Architects, Portfolio, Chief Engineers, Capability Engineers, account/project management and the client.
- Be accountable for the development of solution overviews and summaries for both company and client use – sufficiently detailed to convey solution specifics.
- Align Engineering and Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing Delivery solutions and expectations.
- Gather Customer Requirements and map them the Managed Private Cloud Helion Cloud (MPC) offering
- Map Cloud Architecture to Technical Design requirements following Global Engineering Quality Management System (GE QMS) processes
- Create Helion high level design (HLD) and bill of materials of infrastructure components
- Provide input for Indicative Pricing for the Helion Cloud Environment to Global Solution Integration and Design/Solutioning Sales Support (GSID/SSS).
- Meets degree educational requirements or has equivalent work experience for job code.
- At least five (5) years of hands on experience with 3 or more of the following platforms: Linux, UNIX, VMware, Windows 2008/2012, Workplace Services, Hosting Services, Application / Middleware, Security, SRA
- Minimum 1 year Private Cloud Solutions delivery experience
- Solid skills in using MS Project is a plus
- Fluent in English language
- Demonstrates strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Has strong technical project leadership capabilities and be able to deal with complex issues with customers and vendorsHewlett Packard Cloud Service Automation (CSA)
- HPE Operation Orchestration
- VMWare vSphere
- LDAP servers
- HP Openview
- HP 3PAR/EVA Storage technologies
- Grid Computing and Solaris Zones
- Web services
- HP Blade, Matrix Technology
- HP Helion Openstack
- HP VpV
- HP Server Automation
- Multinational environment
- Possibility to work from home in 90% at least
- Outstanding professional challenges
|IT / Informatika|