CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (CRA)
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Clinical Research Associate at Medpace is offered the unique opportunity to be involved at every stage of the drug development process by providing unrivaled support to our customers. If you want an exciting career where you use your medical or health background and education, travel extensively and are instrumental in the clinical trials process, this could be the opportunity for you. Our successful Clinical Research Associates possess varied backgrounds in the medical and related healthcare fields. Individuals who have succeeded in the CRA role include Registered Nurses, Dieticians, Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives and Research Assistants. An extensive training program provides the platform to effectively and confidently carry out your duties.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites;
- Perform source document verification and case report form review;
- Perform regulatory document review;
- Conduct study drug inventory;
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up; and
- Assess patient recruitment and retention.
- Bachelor of Science in health-related field (a BSN is preferred);
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies;
- Broad knowledge of Hungarian language and excellent English.
- Clinical research experience
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
Please apply online at Link megjelenítése. We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an initial phone interview.