ADP Celergo is proud to set the gold standard for service in the payroll industry.
And it all starts with our people.
They’re college-educated. Culturally astute. And committed to excellence.
Think you have what it takes to be the best? Apply now.
ADP Celergo has built core expertise in managing some of the most complicated payrolls, in the most complex business environments around the world. ADP Celergo’s experienced, multilingual staff are dedicated to delivering high-quality service from four Global Service Centers of Excellence in Chicago, Bogota, Budapest, and Singapore.
We seek and reward passionate people who contribute to that leadership, who strive for success in all they do, and work well with others to help them succeed, too.
In order to strengthen our Budapest office, we are looking for a:
CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE
You will have a portfolio of clients and work closely with internal teams and with partners across the globe. Your task will be to ensure the overall quality and on-time delivery of global payroll from start to finish. You will participate in an ongoing training and you will contribute to internal projects.
Our Client Services Associates do complex work of two key components:
- Keep in touch with international clients and payroll providers from all over the globe
- Bring your personality to build long term relationships with your assigned clients and partners
- Communicate mostly via email, and as necessary, over the phone
- Manage and oversee the entire payroll process from start to finish
- Work independently and as part of multiple internal client teams when required
- Partner up with internal teams such as treasury, billing, system support etc. to provide the best service to our clients
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering timely and accurate reports
- Review and communicate payroll changes between the client and payroll providers
- Audit and reconcile the payroll provider’s calculations using proprietary software and Excel processes
- Troubleshoot any differences by identifying the root cause and next steps for the responsible party
- Ensure the payroll funding is completed on time and accurately
- Prepare and/or review client specific payroll reports
- Make certain that billing is done correctly
We would like to hear from you if you have the following trait and skills:
- You put the needs of your clients first
- You are driven to deliver outstanding results
- Working in a busy, transaction-oriented environment makes you excited
- You understand and respect cultural differences
- You are fluent in English: this is our official language and we use it every day with our clients and partners
- Helping people is your norm and gives you satisfaction
- You are able to prioritize, and organize yourself independently
- Problems don’t annoy you: they are opportunities to learn and you find them stimulating
- You are creative and persistent when dealing with clients’ queries
- You’re good with details, and enjoy reconciling and working with data
In addition, it is an advantage if you have:
- Another language, preferably French or Spanish
- 1-3 years of experience in a service environment
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Payroll or accounting experience
What we offer you:
- Exciting work where every day is different
- In-depth onboarding training (you don’t have to know payroll just yet)
- Knowledge of a growing industry
- Career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- International team with diverse personalities
- Ongoing support and coaching
Asszisztencia / Adminisztráció > Ügyintéző
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Bérszámfejtő, Pénzügyi asszisztens, Pénzügyi tanácsadó
Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat / Szolgáltatás > Ügyfélszolgálati munkatárs
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Középiskola|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|