A highly successful start-up which has grown in the last few years into the biggest Hungarian smartphone software developer company is looking for a creative, responsible individual with a vision to become its new
Chief Operating Officer.
About the company:
Our partner develops creative and professional smartphone applications (Android, iOS, Windows Phone 7, Windows 8) that are practical and at the same time well-designed. Since its establishment in 2009 it became widely known (they worked for clients like the Hungarian Red Cross or the biggest zoo and Adventure Park in Norway and also for several prestigious multinational company). And simultaneously it became highly praised professionally by achieving serious successes in the Silicone Valley (Snaptic Challenge). These impressive results are due to the early realization of the marketing possibilities of smartphones, which led to creating an online app-creator framework.
Now the company has a team of 35 (developers, consultants, marketing and sales professionals and graphic designers) and currently expanding. This expansion is the main reason of the COO job opening.
- Managing the daily operations of the company;
- Direct company operations to meet the financial goals;
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company products and services;
- Direct short-term and long-range planning to support strategic business goals;
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company objectives;
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business plans.
Key competence and experience:
- At least 10 years of experience, with 3-4 years in an executive level position (preferably gained by working in both smaller companies and big multinational businesses);
- Excellent English knowledge both written and oral;
- Relevant experience gained in the field of IT;
- Ownership thinking and willingness to take responsibility;
- Creative and success-oriented, self-fulfilling attitude.
Location of work: Budapest.
To apply this position, please send us your CV accompanied with a few sentences about why you would like to work at a startup company.