Our client is a young smart data R&D company that develops disruptive and innovative Food Health and Food Tech solutions. Now we are seeking for them a
Chief Commercial Officer
who will be responsible the entire B2B sales and partnership of the company and building up the sales teams in the different countries.
We are looking an experienced executive with years experience in sales and business development and with experience in International sales preferably in health, food, FMCG, pharma or consumer Application sector.Tasks:
- Create partnership deals with our technology, food & professional partners.
- Build up our nutritionist product sales network and make deals as well.
- Create sales packages, presentations.
- Negotiate and make deals with big employers, B2B clients.
- Build up and manage our sales department.
- Educated at university degree level.
- At least 10+ year's experience in sales. 3+ experience as an executive sales or business development.
- Excellent knowledge and skills of project management. Good working knowledge of planning, monitoring, delivering and evaluating projects using project management tools and frameworks.
- Proficient in MS-Word and Excel. Capability of using Jira.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills in at least two languages (incl. English).
- High energy drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to cope with pressure and deadlines.
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Personal interest in food, health and wellbeing.
- Fun, learning & growth opportunities.
- Personal Growth plan adjusted to your field of interest, mentorship program.
- Understanding and supporting with family challenges.
- Flexible working time.
- Chance to work with a high professional, dynamic andinternational team.
- Opportunity to join a successful andgrowing organization that has the ambition to change people dieting habits.
- Attractive remuneration, based on a transparent and motivating salary calculation.
- Great working location with healthy food and relaxed working atmosphere.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your English CV to Noémi Ferenczi E-mail cím megjelenítése