The Job Scope Includes
Our Engineers are responsible for inventing, reapplying and developing technologies, required to support the production process of our world class consumer products. Through the use of state of the art technologies, equipment and work systems, we create a continuous stream of flexible, loss free, profit generating technologies and initiatives, safely producing the most cost competitive products to meet a full range of consumer needs. Where appropriate, we develop unique proprietary technologies or simply reapply what is proven, consistent with the business requirements.
Work will involve part or all of the following, depending on the size and complexity of the project:
- Define and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives.
- Study technical feasibility and capital cost of proposed changes.
- Prepare a design basis for the project, based on engineering studies, high end computer modeling and simulation, economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups.
- Lead new equipment start-ups in the production plants and train the production teams. Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
- Specify and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors.