Our transfer company, the North South Code GmbH, is searching for new employees in Austria for the upcoming Winter season 2017/2018, for the position of:
Chauffeur / Driver
What we offer
- Being a part of a friendly and diverse team
- Introductory training to help you get started, as well as continuous training on the job
- Cellphone, tablet and company car provided
- Competitive salary, including all supplementary grants
- Accommodation for employees arranged
- Plenty of tips from satisfied clients
- Transportation from & to Budapest provided
- 6-day work week with 9-10 hours of work daily
- Contract duration mid-December - mid-April, may be extended
- B-Class driving license (possessed for at least 3 years)
- D-Class is a bonus, but is not required
- At least 21 years of age
- A cultivated appearance and manners
- English language skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Certificate of good conduct
Our company profile
North South Code GmbH is a young company based in Innsbruck and represents a branch of the international transport company Connecto Transfers. Other than transfers, we also perform other activities in the field of tourism and travel. Our dedication has earned us the market leader positions in Austria and Croatia, and we keep growing every day in Switzerland, Germany, France and many other countries. Our Europe-wide transfer network depends on excellent coordination between almost 200 multilingual employees, our own fleet of luxury vehicles that is maintained in perfect condition, a modern IT system with dozens of websites and a reliable network of subcontractors and partners.
Your main activity will consist of transporting passengers by our minibuses (9-Seaters) between Innsbruck and Salzburg airports and various cities and ski resorts in Austria. Our company fleet consists of 110 impeccably maintained minibuses and 5 buses, so you can rest assured that you will be able to work with top-notch equipment. The transfer services that we provide are a highly reliable, private and always pre-arranged form of transport, so our clients always expect the highest level of professionalism, accuracy and friendliness. It will be up to you to reliably collect the passengers from their pickup point, drive them safely to their destination and help them start their vacation or business trip on a high note.
Come work for us and continue your driving career in a higher class now.
How can I apply for this position?
Please send all of the necessary documents (Application letter, CV) by clicking on the Apply button. Please send us your CV in English, and if you have any questions regarding the position feel free to contact us at +43 1 229 75 15.
Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás > Buszsofőr, Gépjárművezető, Gépkocsivezető
Szakmunka / fizikai munka
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Általános iskola|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozott idejű|