Channel Sales Manager
The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of sales within the EEU region in order to achieve sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives set.
Reports to: Sales Director Hungary and EEU Distribution
Duties of a Channel Sales Manager include:
- meet and/or exceed quarterly the quota assignment consistently for all, license, support and services
- relationship management: maintains and wins new relations, including the C-Level
- identify, track and close opportunities the entire range of company products, solutions and services
- coordinates the involvement of company personnel to meet internal and external expectations
- develop partner business plan, set sales and strategic objectives jointly with partner
- monitors execution of sales activities and ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- ensure partner readiness and capacity through recruitment and training of sales and technical individuals
- assesses partner needs for sales performance on an ongoing basis
- make business reviews regularly with partners, keep up-to-date Sales Force and make accurate forecasts
- develop client insights and competitor intelligence
- work closely with the internal and partner’s team resources
- participate in the annual budgeting process and winning the annual M&S renewals
- this position requires extensive travel
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- achieves assigned sales quota in designated territory
- meets assigned expectations for sales revenue and profitability.
- completes partner account plans that meet company standards and deadlines.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- five years experience in regional channel sales, in the software industry, preferably at a vendor
- hands-on channel sales experience in B2B, business development and consulting sales
- leadership, able to communicate clearly strategies, to motivate and maintain loyalty of partners
- committed to performance, able to level up client reach and transaction frequency of partners
- analytics skills, needed to assess partners profitability
- PC proficiency
What we offer:
- competitive salary
- friendly and supporting work environment
- company laptop, mobile
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Értékesítési menedzser, Értékesítési tanácsadó, Kereskedelmi menedzser, Kereskedelmi specialista, Key account manager
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|