Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With round about 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients.
T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work.
Let us together shape the world of tomorrow!
The TSMY Change Manager is responsible for managing and steering the operational and improvement measures of Change Management within T-Systems Malaysia as a subset of services covered within process and quality management as part of Business Operations. This position is a service delivery co-ordination and development role for the Change Management and ensures that a Change Management system is in place at TSMY, that it is effective and following the TSI standards.
Steering of process quality and conformity by means of KPIs and reporting
Initiating and supporting of process improvement programs
Control, review and approve of changes which are affecting TSMY to ensure changes are documented, communicated and compliant to process standards.
1. At least 5 years experience in an IT function, of which 3 years experience, has been in a second line support role or leadership role.
2. Technical knowledge of Infrastructure Services.
3. Experience of and conversant in the use of the Change management processes according to ITIL model. Proficient in ITIL service management framework (preferably certified).
4. Knowledge of Hosting & Storage Infrastructure:
Wintel, Linux/Unix, Storage, SAP
Global Data Center Floor Management
Virtualization or Dynamic Computing Services
Middleware Landscapes – XI, EIA, Portal BizTalk
5. Skilled in Office Productivity Suites – especially MS Excel, PowerPoint & Visio (MS Access & Project are an advantage).
6. Self motivated individual with excellent interperso