Jelentkezési határidő: 2016.02.05.
Hirdetés azonosító: 1008462
We are looking for new members for up-building team that is responsible managing changes in the UK market.
- End to End ownership and management of:
- standard change requests (internal/external)
- non-standard change requests (internal/external)
- bid support requests (external)
- delivery requests (internal/external)
- Resolve process/production issues
- Coordination of all necessary activities to successfully implement the requests
- Oversee compliance and control for the end to end Change Management Process
- Provide ad-hoc reports for management and different business units
- Fluent in English knowledge
- University degree (computer science, business administration, engineering) or comparable experience
- 1-2 years of professional experience in itil framework, admin / process changes / managed services
- Basic understanding of Information- and Telecommunication business and technologies
- ITIL knowledge is an advantage
- Process-oriented, accurate yet communicative personality
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.