AccountantRégió: Budapest, I. kerület, Pest
Jelentkezési határidő: 2018.03.07.
PEC is an international manufacturing technology provider with offices in Europe (Belgium, Hungary), the United States, China and Japan.
PEC delivers Manufacturing and Industrial Test Equipment, and provides industrial IT solutions to leading manufacturing companies in different industries. For more information, visit us at www.peccorp.com.
For our office in Budapest we are looking for:
You’ll be responsible for:
- Daily accounting : A/R, A/P, GL, bank accounts, accruals, provisions,…
- Assist external accounting company in
- Reporting and Tax: Statutory legal reporting (statutory accounts and Corporate tax, other taxes and statistics to be reported)
- Submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the authorities
- Audit preparation and act as contact for relations with auditors
- Process the VAT declarations
- Provide PEC HQ with relevant information on tax changes
- You are the first point of contact of the company for external contacts. You handle telephone calls, visitors, messages and requests in a friendly and professional way.
- You perform various organizational, administrative and secretarial duties efficiently: managing office equipment, organizing office events, contacting suppliers,…
Your skills and qualities
We are looking for a strongly motivated professional meeting the following requirements:
- Degree in accountancy / finance from a recognized Hungarian institute
- Familiar with EU tax legislation (VAT, overseas VAT reclaims,…)
- Good communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Mature, service-minded and flexible attitude
- Very discreet
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility
- An exciting job in an international and hi-tech working environment
- The chance to take initiative
- A competitive salary
Up for the challenge?
Send your resume and cover letter to by the Apply button below.
PEC Central Europe, Lánchíd utca 23. V/2., 1013 Budapest, Hungary.