The Indian Cultural Centre in Budapest requires one
Centre Coordinator and Programme manager.
The Indian Cultural Centre is maintained by the Indian Embassy, Budapest.
The person will be responsible for overall coordination and management of all cultural activities to be undertaken by the Director of the Indian Cultural Centre.
- Liaising with local Hungarian bodies and cultural houses to co-ordinate programs held by the Indian Cultural Centre.
- Preparing programmatic content of the Cultural Centre.
- Publicity and outreach activities.
- Program evaluation and monitoring.
- Coordination of all logistic arrangements for the functions/events/receptions being organized by the Indian Cultural Centre.
- To assist in making logistic arrangements for the visiting cultural troupes.
- Updating website and facebook
- Organizing Exhibitions in Centre & outside Venues.
- Higher education degree;
- Experience in event management or project management;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office;
- Good communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of Indian Culture.
- The Candidate will be required to sit late and come on weekdays as per requirement from time to time
- Knowledge of photoshop
We offer :
- Multicultural environment
- Experience in cultural and diplomatic fields.
- A gross HUF 350,000.- per month salary with yearly increments.
Application with photograph and details of educational qualification, work experience etc. could be sent to Head of Chancery, Embassy of India, 1025 Budapest, Buzavirag Utca 14. or the email address below until 20th February 2014.