Cash & Bank Specialist
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s
Pozíció leírása / Job description
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s lives. You are looking for us.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
The Cash & Bank Specialist is responsible for performing and evaluating the accounts receivable function, problem resolution and processing.
- Executing Cash Application process
- Reconciling AP payment lines
- Review cash receipts, claims, overdue invoices, interest charges, refunds, and other bank related items
- Review accounts receivable accounts for erroneous transactions or delinquencies
- Reconcile lockbox batches and wire transfer reports
- Offset customer credits and debits
- Balance and reconcile bank and cash transit accounts
- Balance and reconcile accounts receivable
- Complete month end closure activities (Bank and AR)
- Prepare daily-, weekly-, monthly forecasts for the treasury and other management reports
Elvárások / Requirements
- College or University degree in Economics or related field
- Fluent English is required
- ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, or equivalent) is an advantage
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Extensive training to all new colleagues
- Continuous on-the-job training
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Excellent salary and compensation package
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090