Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operates a fleet of 62 Airbus A320 aircraft and offers more than 380 routes from 22 bases, connecting 112 destinations across 38 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of approximately 2,300 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of 16.5 million passengers in the financial year ended 31 March 2015. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ and is included in the FTSE 250 and FTSE All-Share Indices.
Wizz Air is continuously searching for cheerful, energetic and positive candidates for:
Cabin Crew positions in its base in Debrecen:
Join our OPEN DAY:
Come and see us on 27th of July 2015, 9:00 A.M
Place: Kölcsey Központ - Debrecen, 4026 Debrecen, Hunyadi u. 1-3.
Candidates are requested to arrive sharply on the time indicated. Please bring your updated English CV, 2 photos (face and full body), and reference with you.
You may also apply on the e-mail address below.
We reserve the right to contact selected candidates only!
Cabin Crew key responsibilities:
- Proper execution of the duties related to the safety of the aircraft (A320) and the passengers
- To maintain excellent customer service and creating “home atmosphere” on-board of the aircraft
- Sales on-board
- Performance of all the duties maintaining the highest ethical standards
- High School diploma with passed graduation exam,
- Fluent level of English,
- No tattoos in visible places (forearms/face/neck),
- Ability to swim,
- Excellent health,
- Customer service experience and multiple language proficiency will be an advantage
- Very good salary
- Stable job in rapidly developing company,
- Friendly and multicultural work environment,
- Career opportunities for the best ones,
- Complete Cabin Crew training
Idegenforgalom / Szálloda / Vendéglátás
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Szakközépiskola|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|