Welcome to Crossover
Ready to make $60,000 USD while working for a fortune 500 company from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. Work for Crossover, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market and collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field.
C# (.NET) Software Architect - $5000/month - WORK FROM ANYWHERE
Crossover is redefining the way people work. A future where all high-skill jobs go to the cloud and big-data is used to help individuals and teams become more and more productive. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our workforce is global and will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent and are now in over 108 different countries. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing cloud talent. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best people for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.
Choose Crossover and you’ll be given responsibility for the whole process of a key technology platform. You will facilitate the platform as it supplies source, build, and test services. We expect for you to utilize your extensive experience to continually improve and redefine software development. You will consistently ensure quality and productivity by implementing automation wherever possible.
Required Education and Experience:
If you want to work with the best, you have to be the best. A successful C# Software Architect at Crossover will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering (further education is a plus)
- Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Visual Studio .NET
- Web Services and REST
- SOA, EDA, and design patterns
- Cloud computing architecting
- noSQL (MongoDB and/or cassandra)
- Proficiency in the Hadoop, MVVC, and knowledge of another programming language (Java, Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory.
You might be a great fit if:
Crossover values a culture of excellence. We need software architects who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- A willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job - even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how it should be done and not stop until it’s done right
- Excellent communication skills (in English)
Total compensation: $60,000/year
Location: Global (remote)
40 productive hours per week
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
You will start your application by hitting the 'Apply Now' button then uploading your CV and confirming your email address. From there - the Crossover platform will guide you through the remaining steps, which involves a set of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?
Crossover is an equal opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Energetika / Villamosság > Villamosmérnök
IT / Informatika > Programozó, Rendszerfejlesztő, Szoftvermérnök
Mérnök / Műszaki > Mérnök, Villamosmérnök
Távmunka / Otthoni munka
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|