C# Developer (GY TM)
- Strong proficiency in C# (4+ years of experience)
- Good problem-solving, result-focused, can-do attitude, and strong focus to keep the business running and competitive.
- Familiarity with full life-cycle software development in a team environment
- Good communication skills in English and ability to work in a team.
- Bachelor's in Engineering, preferably Computer Science, from a top tier university
- Experience in the finance industry
- Java, databases, Perl scripting
- Strong interest in the financial business (no prior knowledge is required)
Work type: full time, employee position (might be a contractor as well)