Our multinational partner is looking for an Urdu speaker candidate to perform transactional procurement services and processes for dedicated EMEA clusters/countries and to assist, support and manage quote, proposal requirements for Businesses.
- Quote Management
- Liaise with suppliers, cluster sourcing, in-country sourcing and commodity managers and internal customers
- Utilize various procurement tools and processes to research supplier and commodity information
- Obtain quotations from suppliers
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain best pricing
- Provide support and advise to end user and suppliers on products, purchase orders and invoices
- Order Management
- Managing ad-hoc transactional sourcing activity
- Place manual orders with vendors
- Coordinate approval of POs
- Facilitate usage of P-Cards
- Managing catalogue content
- Respond to customer service and supplier inquiries and clarify requirements and provide information as needed
- Quality and Controls
- Meet all audit guidelines and ensure adherence to processes and procedures.
- Maintain service levels to customers, evidenced by KPIs
- Ensure high-levels of Customer Service and satisfaction in a challenging Shared Services environment.
- Support a seamless interface with Accounts Payable.
- Operational experience in a financial shared services environment is an advantage
- Experience of Procurement applications an advantage
- Experience of working in an international context an advantage
- Process improvement skills an advantage
- P2P experience an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Urdu language
- Good level of numeracy skills, financial/accounting skills is a plus
- College or University degree preferably in Economics
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Opportunity to develop market knowledge of suppliers and liaison with Sourcing Managers and Businesses
- Opportunity to interface with numerous Procurement and non-Procurement departments from around the region
Apply directly to Fanni Jurkovics, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 552
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése