Sanmina one of the world's premier Contract Manufacturer serving the fastest segments of the global EMS market is looking for employees to its site at Tatabánya (Hungary) for the following position:
- Executing all MRP actions weekly to keep inventory always at the most appropriate level.
- Ensuring the supply side of the weekly clean to build process that will establish in advance the materials position from a weekly build viewpoint.
- Executing all reschedule activity with the Vendors in line with rescheduled customer orders.
- Providing component availability input into the ’try for fit’ process if a customer or prospective customer requires analysis of potential upside business.
- Providing data related to Material procurement on the Item Masters and BOM’s conform to the Corporate guide lines and local business requirements.
- Handling all non conforming materials
- Establishing and maintaining effective communications with all members of the Materials Organization, ensuring that all employees are aware of the all issues within the Group and the Factory.
- Monitoring and maintaining all Material Purchase Orders in accordance with current business and Corporate guidelines.
- Relevant Degree
- 2 years of relevant work experience preferably in the electronic manufacturing industry
- High level MS office and reporting skills.
- Advanced English knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, good team player
- Supplier selection or tender experience is an advantage
- Taking part in new product implementation or strategic purchasing is an advantage
- Oracle system knowledge is an advantage
If you are interested in this position, please send your English and Hungarian CV’s to xE-mail cím megjelenítése