Jelentkezési határidő: 2015.04.23.
Hirdetés azonosító: 922732
On behalf of our multinational IT and Telco service provider we are looking for a new colleague in the following responsive position:
Business Support Specialist (French speaking)
- Calculate and report the revenue on a project basis in the system tool to analyse the financial elements
- Contribute to streamline the flow of information between the business involved in the processing of the order (logistics, maintenance, service, assistant management controller management ...) in order to provision costs and justify them
- Responsible of the clients invoicing
- Update the relevant financial tools for the follow up of all projects
- Validate the completeness of the components of the financial part of the sales order (Income and Margin)
- Follow up on Third party orders and delivery
- Higher level education desired
- Financial knowledge diserable
- Fluency in English and in French language knowledge
- Proven experience in calculation and margin analysis
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- A general understanding of the business environment
- Willingness and ability to multitasking
- Rigorous, responsive, diplomatic
- Client oriented mindset
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.