Business Support Assistant
Our partner is looking for
Business Support AssistantCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.03.
The Participation Team works to give the public a voice and to shape Parliament in the interests of the public. We reach out to communities and audiences across the UK, promoting an understanding of the role and relevance of both Houses, inspiring people to get involved and empowering citizens to have a voice.
Our well-established public engagement activities continue to expand. Over 1 million people participate in outreach and engagement activities across the UK through workshops, events and the annual UK Parliament Week. A further 500,000 directly engage in activities at Parliament, including through tours of the Palace of Westminster and school workshops in our world-class Education Centre.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Support Assistant who will work within the Business Support Team, which provides high-level administrative support to the Education and Engagement Team. The role will involve communicating with teachers and Members of Parliament via email and telephone, as well as taking and processing bookings. The postholder will regularly deal with large amounts of data and will need to ensure it is processed accurately. This role supports the Business Support Manager in the delivery of broader team processes, and services.
- The ability to work within a high-performing office/administrative support team, supporting a busy department, working to tight deadlines ensuring attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, with ability to convey complex messages clearly, concisely and effectively to a range of audiences
- The ability to accurately process large amounts of data quickly, for example, from applications or customer feedback
- Annual leave starting at 30 days pro rata
- Civil Service Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Discounted membership of the in-house gym
- All applications must be submitted on a House of Commons application form
- More information on the role and the full criteria can be found on the job description
All applications must be submitted on a House of Commons application form
More information on the role and the full criteria can be found on the job description