Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepares financial reports on-demand for the given business unit.
- Runs specific efficiency and SLA reports.
- Prepares non-routine managerial reports.
- Keeps contacts with internal organizational units.
- Monitors the execution of contracts made with external suppliers.
- Handles data in computer systems.
- Supports the work of the manager of the given business unit.
- Prepares analyses, reports, statements.
- Monitors and observes the training budget, nominates employees for various trainings.
- Communicates internally (shares information coming from the top-management with the teams, and also writes articles about the given organizational unit and forwards them to the communication department).
- Keeps occasional contacts with facility management
- College degree
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Fluent English knowlegde (German is an advantage)
- MS Office knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Word)
- Experience in working in multinational environment
- Proactive and communicative personality
- Certificate of good-conduct