Business Intelligence Analyst
Our partner is looking for
Business Intelligence AnalystCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
Are you looking for a new Business Intelligence Analyst position using tools such as SQL, Tableau, and Google Analytics? Do you want a new analytical position which allows you to propose ideas and develop business intelligence to generate revenue? Then look no further! This company are offering the chance to work with stakeholders and be integral in driving business decisions.
The company are a media company focused on a specific niche market, with data at the heart of the business decisions. They are in the process of a digital transformation and restructuring to support its rapid growth and are looking for an eager Business Intelligence Analyst to join them!
As a Business Intelligence Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Working with stakeholders to understand business questions and provide analysis to answer
- Using SQL to extract, query and manipulate data
- Providing analysis and insight to drive clients' business improvement and impact upon business decisions
- Creating dashboards and reports using Tableau
- Using Google Analytics to understand how their website is performing and build insights
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
An ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience using SQL
- Proven experience using Tableau and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills
The successful Data Analyst candidate will receive a salary, dependent on experience between £35,000 to £45,000.
On top of the salary, there are a number of fantastic extra benefits a candidate can receive such as
- High visibility within the role
- A collaborative working environment
- Season ticket loan
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Ria Verma via the Apply link on this page.