Job Title: Business Excellence Analyst with fluent German
Job ID: 285667
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Unisys is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. We provide consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and infrastructure services, combined with powerful enterprise server technology. We specialize in helping clients use information to create efficient, secure business operations that allow them to achieve their business goals. Our consultants and industry experts work with clients to understand their business challenges and create greater visibility into critical linkages throughout their operations.
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
Day to Day Work
Business Excellence Analyst with fluent German and English
For 6 months long fix term
Business Excellence has been established to ensure consistent and high standards of customer service. The group carries out independent monitoring of the ways Managed Service Centre agents handle customer telephone calls and of the effective usage of helpdesk tools, the quality of tickets and knowledge bases also taken into account.
Working with the Service Desk Managers, Team Leaders, SMEs and Agents, Business Excellence establishes ticket assessment standards, identifies opportunities for improvement and training, or any other areas of inconsistency.
As a Business Excellence Analyst you will:
- handle call monitoring and incident reviews
- train new agents or hold refreshment trainings
- assist in quality review meetings; give feedback to agents; update documentation when requested
- establish ticket assessment standards; identify opportunities for improvement and training, and any areas of inconsistency.
- conduct forums and workshops with Service Desk staff, giving them the opportunity to discuss call guidelines and other quality related questions We are seeking applicants with the following skills:
- at least 6 months' experience as an IT Service Desk agent is a must
- at least advanced level language knowledge in English
- native/close to native in German Job Specific Skills:
- excellent analytical skills, paying attention to details in the long term
- precise, punctual and reliable way of working both individually and in the team
- able to provide coaching
- patient and calm personality
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to challenging career prospects.
If you would like to join us, please register with your English CV via mail E-mail cím megjelenítése or on our website: Link megjelenítése and write the position's name into the subject field.