Business Development / Sales Representative
With a growing business and expanding operations team, Aurora Aviation, a highly regarded international aviation support company with HQ in Switzerland wishes to recruit experienced Business Development/Sales Representatives to be based in Hungary (Budapest).
- Developing and improving business relationships, and overseeing all operations within the assigned region/station.
- Perform data compilation, analysis, organization, review and administrative tasks that support the operation of the outside stations.
- Implementation of policies and procedures according to any local instructions required.
- Manage and monitor the station’s operations at all times, and initiating actions to improve its efficiency;
- Develop and maintain relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, and suppliers;
- Supports the Company’s Management with internal and external communications.
- Supporting and integrating activities across more than one discipline.
- Managing any allocated projects.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products and activities, be able to highlight their disadvantages and recommend any necessary tactical action;
- Ensuring all operations are carried out in accordance with the Company’s policies & SOPs.
- Ensure maintenance and demonstration of accurate knowledge of company’s products, services and overall benefits;
JOB PROFILE REQUIREMENTS:
- The candidate should be based in Budapest, Hungary.
- Frequent overseas travel will be required for business related purposes, with the possibility to relocate to Dubai, UAE.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant local experience in the field of Aviation, Operations, Business Development, etc.
- Bi-lingual, fluency in Hungarian and English is a must
CRITICAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Effective verbal and written communication on all levels and both internally and externally;
- Ability to maintain good relationship with different vendors in the market.
- Strong Analytical & Decision Making Skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines;
- Effective and proven negotiation skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- A calm approach to problem solving and last minute changes;
All interested candidates should send their resumes with a picture to the e-mail address belolw, not later than by May 18, 2015. The shortlisted applicants must be able to come for the interview between May 23-24, 2015 in Budapest.
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|