Business Development Manager (Chinese Speaking)
Our partner is looking for
Business Development Manager (Chinese Speaking)Cvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
We are looking for three Business Development Managers in London with experience of working in an educational publishing or EdTech environment. This is an opportunity for a business development focused individual to grow product sales in Chinese market for a well-established educational software and assessment company. This position is looking for someone who can speak fluent Mandarin Chinese.
• Identify new business opportunities and establish and nurture relationships with key decision makers at international schools
• Generate new leads through cold calling and attending events
• Maintain a pipeline of prospective customers on the CRM system
• Deliver face to face and virtual sales presentations to demonstrate products and generate new business
• Keep up to date with developments in the K-12 sector
• Attend occasional conferences and exhibitions
Experience / skills required:
• Experience working in a consultative international sales role or environment
• Experience selling educational or education software products to the international schools K-12 market
• A knowledge of the international education market or ELT market is desirable
• Proven consultative sales, business development and account management experience
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Fluency in English and Chinese is essential
This company does not provide visa sponsorship.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.