Business Development Executive - London - Middlesex, EC4M 5SB
Business Development Executive - UK and Europe
Palantir Solutions is an integrated consulting and software company providing economic and planning solutions and services to the upstream oil and gas industry with offices in the UK, US, Canada, India, Singapore, Australia and South America.
Palantir provides a work environment that is entrepreneurial, fast-paced and varied. Our employees are expected to be pro-active self-starters, comfortable working independently and commercially minded. Everyone at Palantir takes pride in delivering solutions that exceed client expectations and developing new ideas to enhance our services and products. Due to high growth, we are recruiting strong and determined individuals to join our Sales team and be based in our London office.
About the Business Development Executive Role
- Full responsibility for the entire sales process from prospecting to close.
- Developing relationships that lead to an understanding of a potential client's needs, identification of key decision makers and knowledge of budget and timeline.
- Identify potential internal champions of our products and services within prospective clients.
- Lead generation / outbound cold calling, and warm lead follow up.
- Move clients from pilot programmes to full implementations.
- Develop a strong understanding of our software and consultancy solutions to enable the presentation and demonstration of our solutions at senior levels.
- Develop and maintain all prospect and customer contact within a CRM system.
- Identify and represent the company at industry events.
- Develop, maintain and report of pipeline
- In depth experience (Minimum 5 Years) and knowledge of selling software and consulting services in the UK or Europe is critical.
- Demonstrable experience of consistent over achievement of sales targets.
- Experience of selling in to the Oil & gas sector preferred but not essential.
- Consultative approach to selling rather than being product led.
- Strong aptitude for technology and software demonstration.
- Ability to influence in a matrix organisation.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Historical deal sizes averaging £75k - £150k.
- A self starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Experience of selling to senior level executives.
- Team player who enjoys a fun and energetic environment.
Candidates must be eligible to work or have valid work visas in the locations specified. Members of our sales team will be required to travel as and when required. All applications will be kept confidential.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />