Our partner is looking for
Business Case Expert (m/f/d) in Allianz HR Transformation Program (limCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.12.
- Be the first point of contact for operating entities (OEs) regarding the financial impact of the HRT project
- Prepare business case updates for HRT and align respective input with operating entities
- Steer and ensure a consistent global reporting regarding global HR costs (in alignment with other group functions)
- Support group recharges including communication with OEs
- Bachelor degree in business, finance, accounting, or other related fields
- Languages: English is a must, German a plus and/or other language an advantage
- Analytical skills and profound knowledge of Excel
Experience & Key Skills:
- 5+ years' experience in multinational, complex environment
- 3+ years' experience in Finance/Controlling, ideally in insurance industry
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams, and fast-paced project environments
- Strong conceptual skills and end-to-end thinking
- Excellent anayltical skills; HR experience is a plus
- Ability to look at the bigger picture as well as have a keen eye for details
Senior Recruiter: Ms. Isabelle Ebel Phone: (0)-17456
Allianz is the home for those who dare - a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people - both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees - Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers' trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz SE is the global headquarters of the Allianz Group. Our employees reflect the Group's geographic and functional diversity. Located in Munich, Allianz SE provides the perfect opportunity to start or continue with your international career.
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter)
We are looking forward to receiving your application on
Allianz SE is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life.