Business Application Support Analyst (Remedy / JIRA)
We are looking for experienced (medior: 2 +, senior: 5 + years of experience) Business Application Support Analyst colleagues to a newly-op
Pozíció leírása / Job description
We are looking for experienced (medior: 2 +, senior: 5 + years of experience) Business Application Support Analyst colleagues to a newly-opened IT HUB of one of our prestigious multinational partner in the financial sector.
- Define and document business requirements related to system functionality, performance, security and internal controls; document current state and future state processes for purposes of gap analysis, process improvement opportunities and training; obtain approvals from the business sponsor
- Communicate effectively with external and internal teams
- Interact with the business in order to know and understand their processes and (IT) needs
- Prepare test cases based on knowledge of how the system is designed, requirements and expected results. Execution of detailed test cases/scripts for functional testing and regression testing
- Utilize change management process to ensure modifications or upgrades are authorized, tested when applicable, approved, and implemented appropriately
- Act as point of contact with application vendor and customer to coordinate new releases, updates or changes
- Ensure proper application monitoring is in place and reviewed. Coordinate with technical staff if there is an issue.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Experience in working with JIRA / Remedy
- Good command of English
- Moderate developed skill in business requirements gathering and documenting
- Moderate developed skill in quality assurance and testing methodologies
- Moderate developed skill in creating application administrator guides and user documentation
- Moderate developed understanding of application security and related compliance processes
- Moderate developed skills in root cause analysis
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Opportunity to join a newly established and growing organisation
- Competitive compensation package
- Brand new working environment
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090