NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing. NXP has operations in more than 25 countries. Additional information can be found by visiting Link megjelenítése.
Purpose of the role
The role is aimed at driving process & performance improvements through developing robust reporting solutions, data analysis and structured approaches to project management. The Business Analyst is accountable for meeting and exceeding personal and team objectives as defined by the S&P Manager.
- Develop sustainable, functional, value added new reporting solutions while continuously searching for improvements and simplification possibilities on existing ones which contribute to increased efficiency gains within the SCM organization.
- Drive automation on existing and future reporting database
- Identify and initiate process improvement actions, coordinate connected project activities utilizing a structured project management approach.
- Project Team Lead for projects assigned from the S&P Manager.
- Support stakeholders with ad-hoc data collection and analysis.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicator dashboard measurements for the SCM organization.
- Handle the maintenance of Customer Master Data information by processing ad-hoc user requests and coordinating mass cleanup activities as agreed with the S&P manager.
- Create and publish documentations and training materials that support the usage of the local reporting solutions where no pre-existing NXP documentation is available.
- Organize and train users from the SCM organization in the usage and understanding of the
- Business Warehouse system as well as reporting tools/solutions.
- Maintenance of the local SQL server.
- Bachelor/University degree
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent MS Excel, Access, SQL skills are a must (including macro programming)
- Active MS-SQL 2008 R2 server maintenance skills
- Any other programming language knowledge is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must
- Power Pivot, Spotfire knowledge is preferred
- Excellent analytical skill set
- Open minded personality
- Ability to take helicopter view
- Pro-active approach
- Creativity and persistence in finding solutions
If you are interested please apply via the following link: