Business Analyst Tooling Solutions
Business Analyst - Tooling Solutions
Your New Company
Our multinational client is one of the leading European company, operates with business activities and IT solutions - several locations worldwide.
Your New Role
The Business Analyst, who is responsible for the implementation of tools and processes and ensuring that these positively impact the global operation in order for them to be able to provide excellent service and enable their users.
- Definition of Business Requirements
- Gap analysis
- Creation of accurate supporting documentation including process flows, knowledge articles and test scripts
- Performance / management of user acceptance testing as required
- Ownership of project activity from Initiation, right through to discovery, testing & implementation.
- Tooling consultation
What you’ll need to succeed
We are searching Business Analyst preferably with a College or University Degree and min. 2 years relevant experience in the field of Business Analyst experience in a similar environment. Knowledge of Service Desk tools such as AVAYA, Verint, WFM & BMC Remedy is preferable Experience in shared services environment is an advantage.
What the company offers:
- Challenging and motivating role within a market leading international company
- An attractive compensation package
- Experience with a great team environment