Our global partner, a prestigious healthcare and pharmaceutical company, is looking for a
Business Analyst – SAP FI/CO
who will be part of Business analyst team with focus in SAP ERP and financial business processes.
We are a group of BAs with deep financial business process knowledge and extensive SAP ERP implementation experience. Our customers are the five finance and procurement shared service centers around the globe, and the global shared services leadership team. Additional customers are the headquarters finance group that are driving a business process and systems transformation initiative.
The Business Analyst has a senior business-facing profile and a primary set of responsibilities. The BA oversees and performs all analytical and conceptual activities to an accounted solution portfolio against internal business customers. The BA is an active part in the solution’s lifecycle management. The prime focus is to make sure that any solution is chosen to fulfil known and understood business requirements, fitting into the IT roadmap definitions and continuously providing business value over its lifecycle.
In the Finance area you will be participating in and managing global and local projects with solutions which are focusing on foundational SAP ERP and other enabling technologies that standardize and streamline the business processes at the shared service centers.
• Define business process inclusive best technical solution.
• Offering analyses and specifications of process, solution and application design.
• Providing analytical services to projects and operations.
• Delivering high-quality and high-ranking feedback to customers on accounted relations, particularly for analytical and conceptual consultancy and advice.
• Representing the organization’s interests and provide advice on the management of projects to achieve the defined objectives.
• Consulting business and IT partners for new solutions.
• You have university education, preferably in IT.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• At least 5 years of a combination of experience in SAP ERP implementations, financial business process improvement projects, and controller roles.
• You have deep vertical understanding of IT value model and its offered solutions and components on different abstraction layers (process, architecture, organization, technical, development) with strong business knowledge as well.
• You have a strong personality with can-do attitude and sense for pragmatism.
• You have analytical and conceptual mind set and solution finding approach.
• You have team collaboration spirit, but also strong ability to work as a single driver and contributor.
• You have efficient communication with its level of abstraction and complexity tailored to recipient needs.
• Great office location in the heart of Budapest.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant E-mail cím megjelenítése or call +36 30 291 3089.