Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt

Business Analyst - London

  • A hirdetés 1417 napja lejárt

Are you a technical Business Analyst who enjoys partnering with IT and commercial teams? Have you worked with complex data models or complex pricing models? Do you want the work you do to really make a difference to the way the business operates? If so - keep reading!

We are currently recruiting an IT Business Analyst to join our Portfolio Management team and we are seeking someone who is out of the ordinary not just someone who ticks the boxes.

Kuoni Global Travel Services (GTS) is a division that forms part of the Kuoni Group. GTS offers a comprehensive worldwide portfolio of land travel services to B2B business partners like travel agencies, well-known internet travel portals and tour operators. The division operates with around 3'200 employees in 53 cities worldwide.

IT innovation is key to supporting the commercial decisions that drive our Revenue Management team and this then leads to IT projects that underpin the business. Using Oracle PL/SQL we are working on a complex pricing model and you will support the code behind it. 70% of the time we work on priorities from the business, exploring the requirements and working with our London based Developers and Testers to implement changes to the systems used. The other 30% of your time could be working on production issues that you will investigate and propose solutions or changes.

The priorities are demanding and we expect a common sense approach to the working demands. If you're happy with the cup being half empty this is also not for you. We like positive thinkers with a 'can do' attitude and someone who enjoys finishing the project or task at hand. Forward thinking is a must, we work at pace. This is a travel business after all, it's fast moving and challenging. There is a lot of stakeholder management so great communication skills and business acumen is a must - you need to be able to take your customers along the technical journey whilst understanding their commercial needs.

So here's the profile of our dream Business Analyst:
* At least 3 years' experience in a technical business analyst position (this truly is a must)
* Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL - another must please, this needs to be demonstrated at interview stage
* Strong analytical, numeric and problem solving skills
* Experience working in a travel organisation or previous travel knowledge, or if not, a similar sector that is used to large complex data models and pricing models
* A solid understanding of Revenue Management would definitely be a plus
* Super interested in IT and tech savvy- you would benefit from having worked in an agile environment
* Genuinely commercial
* Be able to develop solution options, resource options and delivery plans
* Experience working in a multi-cultural organisation and working with people with a variety of cultures
* Experience in motivating and driving enthusiasm for teams across a matrix approach
* A clear history in career progression - be it with one employer or a handful (if you have not seen your projects through to completion, then, sorry this role is not for you)
* Enjoys working in a small, closely knit team
* Be able to have fun and bring your team along for the ride
In return you'll be seeking:
* A company that is leading the way in IT innovation, working on major, business changing projects
* An opportunity to really 'make a difference' in the way in which the business services its customers
* A chance to work with diverse, passionate colleagues who have a range of skills and experience
* A work environment with people who like each other, promote each other and have a strong work ethic
* Be rewarded for the work you do with a competitive salary and benefits that include 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays), life assurance, health insurance, free travel insurance, pension and staff discounts off our products)

To apply for this role please click the APPLY button. When applying please include your current salary + benefits as well as your notice period.

This is a G07 grade

Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />
Helyek Külföld
Kategória Külföldi munka
Aktiválás időpontja 2014.04.02.
Egyéb hasonló állások Önnek
Supplier Quality Engineer

Trenkwalder Kft

On behalf of our multinational client, we are l...


Trenkwalder Kft

Multinacionális autóipari elektronikai termékek...

NPI Minőségbiztosítási mérnök

Trenkwalder Kft

Stabil, nemzetközi háttérrel rendelkező Partner...