Brand Communications Manager (m/f/d)
Our partner is looking for
Brand Communications Manager (m/f/d)Cvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.07.
Who we are
A bunch of entrepreneurial dreamer, who really think they can change the world. How crazy is that?
OrgOS is an innovative HR Platform to make the lives of employees, teams, and HR easier. With OrgOS HR teams can efficiently recruit and manage people so they have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, its employees.
Our vision is to improve people's lives by creating a tool they love to use.
Our Guiding Principles
We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & our product
Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis. Excellence over quick and dirty, authenticity over fake it til you make it, generosity over stinginess.
Results are important. They bring the money which allows us to do what we are doing. We believe though that it's worth nothing, if we don't do it positive and treat each other with dignity, love and respect.
-> 50% write compelling content in English and German ( website, blog articles, emails, social media posts, ebooks)
-> 30% increase our community, reputation and leads coming through social media
-> 20% prepare and promote future events ( webinars and conferences)
- Create a kick-ass corporate communication strategy and execute it
- Take full ownership of the content on our website, social media channels, case studies, blog articles, brochures, company profiles (LinkedIn, etc.) and of course in our app
- Take full ownership of the social media channels ( posting, creating designs, dashboards, reputation)
- Create templates for HR (welcome emails, rejection, invitations and more)
- Regular tracking and evaluation of both paid and unpaid communications activities
- Create video and photo content with our customers and our team
- Organise Community Events with our Partners (webinars and conferences)
- Deal with outsourced agencies and freelancers
We need someone who…
- loves to create exciting & catchy content
- has +2 years of experience in marketing (brand / content / social media )
- challenges the existing, thrives for excellence and lives disruption
- is a natural networker, who has already established a great ecosystem for PR activities
- plus: knows how to design creative assets: graphs, ebooks, infographics, etc
- plus, not must: experience with HR tools
- speaks excellent German and has proficient English skills
Our Work Mode
- Remote work and home office possible
- Competitive salary plus employee stock options
- Frequent feedback
- Clear goal setting for every employee
- Strength based work approach
- Lots of ownership and space to grow
- Off-site steering events with the whole team
- Offices in Berlin and Madrid