If you are someone who wants to influence your own development and looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point, apply for this job opportunity at one of our biggest pharmaceutical client’s Shared Service Centre in Budapest.
- Effectively leading and managing the continuous process improvement projects cross the organization, running the in-house continuous improvement program
- Leading customer specific improvement workshops, monitor the competition of the action items
- Strengthening internal customer relationships and driving new business for the organization by understanding the needs of customers and their operations
- Ownership of the following processes: Customer Satisfaction, SLA agreement, internal /external KPI’s
- Building quality relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Defining and leading process development projects
- Providing quality (Six Sigma, Lean in office environment) training cross the organization and eventual provide training to internal customers.
- Developing quality road map for finance operations.
- You have university or college degree in Business studies
- You have 5-8 years of experience in Continuous Process Improvement (R2R and PTP) in an expert role at a Shared Service Centre
- You are also required to have Black Belt level or equivalent in work improvement methodologies
- You have strong analytical skills along with outstanding communication skills
- You are an innovative and flexible person
- You are fluent in English
- You have previously gathered SAP knowledge (advantage).
Budapest, 6th district
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant:
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.